- Authorized IRS Form 990/990-EZ e-file provider since 2004
- e-File your return OR print and mail it to the IRS
- Verification routines ensure your return is accurate and complete
- Tips and IRS instructions embedded within forms
- Supports Form 990 Schedules A through R
- Performs all math calculations
- Copies data from year to year
- Automatically copies data from other parts of form and schedules as needed
- Import MS Excel data for tables
- Generate a PDF image of your filing for easy printing and sharing
- Compatible with Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox
- Dedicated and knowledgeable support staff
- September 8, 2020: New York launched a new Online CHAR500 electonic filing system for TY 2019 CHAR500s. (Details)
- March 24, 2020: Form 990 Online Covid-19 Status: Details
- February 7, 2020: The Tax Year 2019 Form 990, 990-EZ, Form 8868 (request for extension) and State Forms (HI, MI and NY) are now live on the system.(Details)
IRS Forms Supported
- FREE to file Form 990/990-EZ for organizations with less than $100,000 in gross receipts.
- For organizations with gross receipts greater than $100,000, we have a sliding scale fee structure starting at $38.
Fee schedule (Updated 3/25/2017)
- FREE to file Form 8868 (request for extension).
- FREE to file State Forms in HI, MI and NY. You pay any State fees you may owe directly to the State after you have completed the process.
Form 990 Online is a program of the Civic Leadership Project, a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening the capacity of communities, and especially their nonprofit organizations, to address the social and economic challenges we face. Other major programs include:
- The DC Tutoring & Mentoring Initiative works to get a tutor or mentor for the 60,000+ students in DC reading below grade level or with other academic or non-academic needs.
- The Community Platform gives communities and universities the ability to map, visualize and take action to address the gaps between community needs and resources.