- e-File your return online OR print & mail it to the IRS
- Error checking
- Dedicated support staff
- Tips & instructions embedded within forms
- Convert returns into PDFs for easy printing & sharing
- Internet Explorer & Firefox compatible (details)
- March 11, 2014: We plan to go live with the Tax Year 2013 Form 990, 990-EZ and Form 8868 on March 17, 2014. We do not need any additonal Beta testers.(Details)
We are collaborating with Crowe Horwath LLP to bring another option to large organizations. The Crowe Tax Risk Assessment & Control Solution
(C-TRAC®) guides large organizations through the requirements and we then efile the data with the IRS.
This service is provided by the Urban Institute's National Center for Charitable Statistics (NCCS). We're a nonprofit just like you.