Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
How do I File an amended Form 990 Return with the IRS?

If you prepared (and filed) the original Form 990 using our system, you can email Tech Support and ask us to make a copy of your return so that you can modify it and file an amended return with the IRS.

If you did not use our system to file the original return , you can just go in and create a new return in our system and mark it as an amended return (in the return header area).

Please note that the IRS will not accept amended 2005 returns (and earlier) electronically. You must mail the amended return to the IRS for these years. You can electronically file an amended return for Tax year 2006 and later.

Please see our technical support page if you have questions or problems using this website.
Concerned about your privacy? Please view our privacy policy.
This website best viewed on a desktop or laptop/notebook computer with a screen resolution of 1024 X 768.
Copyright © 1999 - 2024 Civic Leadership Project, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last modified: February 12, 2024.